Wrestling Revolution 3D 1.656 Apk + Mod (Unlocked) for Android
The heavyweight champion of mobile wrestling – celebrating more than 60 million downloads!
The "Wrestling Revolution"Enter the 3rd dimension, where he now presents the TWO aspects of business in an epic universe. A fighting career challenges you to take shots in the ring, while a career in "booking" allows you to call shots behind the scenes – promoting entertaining matches every week for rankings. Seeing each side of the curtain gives you an even better appreciation of the other and assures you that you will not get tired of the fight anymore! Both modes are available for free, with the upgrade option to take advantage of the "Pro" experience without advertising or limitation.
And if playing Pro is not enough, a separate "Passback Pass" lets you play God by recording your changes on the 9 lists before setting your immortals against each other in dream matches of your own creation! With 4 pages of rules to mix, including up to 20 wrestlers in rings of all shapes and sizes, the only limit is your imagination. You can also let off steam by re-visiting the 8-week supercards on the promotional tour of the game. Not to mention the interactive training process that teaches you to lock in the first place.
The game offers an interactive tutorial that you must play, but the basic commands are:
CURSORS = Movement (press twice to launch)
A = Attack (with a direction to aim high, without aiming low)
G = Grapple
R = Run
P = Pick-Up / Drop (with a direction to throw)
T = mockery / pin duty / referee
EYES = change focus / return the opponent
HEALTH METER = Character of change
CLOCK = Pause / Change the angle of the camera
* This game is also compatible with Android controllers such as NVidia Shield 2k or MOGA Pro ("B" mode).
Although every effort has been made to keep performance as high as possible, some devices may also benefit from a visit to the Options menu to fine-tune the display:
– The number of characters is perhaps the most important factor so consider disabling the referees and setting a limit for the size of the match.
– If you do not want to sacrifice numbers, you can sacrifice polygons and opt for "Basic" character models (without fingers).
– The strings are surprisingly demanding and you can insert an extra character if you make them "static".
– Disabling shadows and reducing the number of minds can also help
I regret that this game is not limited to a description of the app store, so please consult the online guides for more details:
* Please note that Wrestling Revolution represents a fictional universe. Any resemblance to real wrestlers or promotions is purely coincidental.